WEBSITE TRANSLATION SERVICES, INTERNET/MOBILE CONTENT
TRANSLATION AND LOCALIZATION OF MOBILE, VIDEO AND INTERNET CONTENT
Internet: Speak the Language of Your Customers
With the proliferation of mobile devices, tablets, websites, etc., the amount of content that needs to be translated is growing exponentially. It has been estimated that by 2022, Internet traffic will be 3 times heavier than it was in 2017. Other interesting facts that make mobile and website translation services needed:
- The number of Internet devices will be three times higher than the world’s population in 2022, for an average of 3.6 devices per person compared to 2.4 devices in 2017.
- Video content is also booming: video will represent 82% of all Internet traffic by 2022, up from 75 percent in 2017.
- Worldwide, between 2017 and 2022, mobile data will increase by a factor of 7.
- Internet traffic is experiencing the fastest growth in Africa and the Middle East.
Mobile Content and Website Localization Services
Here are the keys to our successful website localization services:
- Translators who are experts in localization and who understand differences between cultures (symbols, colors, references, etc.)
- Linguistic validation
- Implementation of specific website characteristics for the target area Partnership with your developers
- Optimized integration of content
- Tools to ensure your content is regularly updated
- adaptation to your content management system (CMS)
Keys to Successfully Localizing Video Content
- Linguists who are experts in this field
- Preferred partnerships with recording studios
- Voices selected by the client
- Excellent linguistic and technical skills
Contact ITC for help in drawing up your international communication strategy. We will show you a variety of projects we have worked on previously and will help you define the steps you need to take in order to reach your contacts and potential customers in other countries.
Contact us for more info about our mobile content, website translation and localization services!