As an experienced IT translation agency, we’ve made several commitments informed by our experience and the expectations of our clients:
- We complete detailed preparations in advance, assigning the best linguists for the project in question (terminology knowledge, excellent understanding of the source language, superior technical abilities, familiarity with software tools and IT practices, etc.).
- We create a glossary of technical terms in collaboration with the client (various methods can be used).
- We use existing terminology: If we’re translating a user manual, we make sure that the features, menus, button names, etc. are consistent with previously localized software terminology, if applicable.
- We can work directly in the back end of your software. Our teams of linguists adapt to your processes and we use a variety of tools to ensure compatibility with your systems.
- We collaborate with technical partners when projects require skills in addition to localization.
Are you looking for an IT translation agency? Contact us today to discuss your project.